- The advent of ergonomically designed lab tables, workbenches, and workstations is expected to prevent neck and back pain, which is expected to drive the global market
- By incorporating real-time monitoring and cloud-based systems for temperature control, market participants are projected to add technological elements to laboratory furniture
WILMINGTON, Del., Sept. 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Yoin 2021, the global laboratory furniture market size stood at US$ 930.6 Mn. The global market is projected to progress at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period, from 2022 to 2031. The global laboratory furniture market is anticipated to touch value of $1.81bn by 2031. Due to increasing health concerns following the COVID-19 outbreak, there is a significant increase in the number of chemical laboratories, diagnostic, clinical, and dental in Europewhich is likely to fuel demand in the global laboratory furniture market.
The laboratory furniture market in Europe and Asian-Pacific is marked by the existence of major companies. The material durability, quality, sales service, customization, and after-sales services are the main areas of attention for the lab furniture manufacturers to maintain business growth. Additionally, the market for laboratory furniture is expected to be stimulated by the growing trend of establishing laboratories in educational facilities including schools, colleges, and universities.
Request Sample Report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=36896
In order to reduce stress-related injuries and guarantee that technicians stay productive whilst working, laboratory furniture is specifically made to put technicians in comfortable and supported postures. Contemporary, modular lab furniture that can help future-proof an existing design is becoming more and more popular among lab furniture designers. Utilizing basic tools, modular furniture pieces like storage units, shelves, and cabinets can be reassembled. These developments are anticipated to present immense growth opportunities to the laboratory furniture suppliers in the coming years.
Key Findings of Market Report
- The need for laboratory testing services is increasing as safety requirements are tightening. The demand for products that have undergone laboratory testing is also being fueled by the increasing prevalence of health problems and hygienic requirements of an aging population. The capacity of contemporary furniture goods to endure impact, chemicals, and dampness is expected to encourage use of laboratory furniture. In addition, these products are specifically made to facilitate work and help make most use of the available space.
- The school and college management bodies are buying more laboratory furniture as a result of rising government funding on education and lab growth. The amount of fund provided by the government to build medical infrastructure is rising. Increase in usage for laboratory furniture is estimated to fuel development of the medical infrastructure.
- As people’s understanding of the environment grows, more lab furniture producers are using eco-friendly materials. The global market is expected to continue to rise due to increasing use of environmentally friendly materials like stainless steel that not only extends the furniture’s lifespan but also facilitates recycling.
Make an Inquiry before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=36896
Global Laboratory Furniture Market: Growth Drivers
- The laboratory stools & benches category had a sizable laboratory furniture market share, based on type, and the category is anticipated to grow at a significant pace. The height of the lab chair is determined by the various workstations, such as high benches, medium-height benches, and hoods, that are present in laboratories. The demand for pedestal laboratory furniture and laboratory stools and benches is being driven by their functionalities.
- North America, Asian-Pacificand Europe were the top three regions in terms of global sales of laboratory furniture. A large portion of the market was dominated by Europe due to the region’s rising need for medical furnishings. The fact that Europe has a significant portion of the global market for laboratory furniture is also due to the region’s highly developed medical infrastructure.
Global Laboratory Furniture Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players are
- PSA Laboratory Furniture LLC.
- Kewaunee Scientific Corporation
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Yamato Scientific Co.,Ltd
- Aakar Scientific Pvt. Ltd.
- MOTT Manufacturing Ltd.
Ask for References – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=36896
Global Laboratory Furniture Market: Segmentation
- Laboratory Tables
- Laboratory Stools & Benches
- Laboratory Desk & Storage Cabinets
- Pedestal Laboratory Furniture
- Laboratory IPS Units
- Storage Cabinets & Racks
- School & Colleges Laboratory
- Medical Laboratory
Luxury Furniture Market – luxury furniture market is expected to cross value of $38.9 Bn by the end of 2031, It is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2031.
Kids Furniture Market – kids’ furniture market is expected to reach $178.3 Bn by the end of 2031, It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2022 to 2031.
Outdoor Furniture Market – Outdoor Furniture Market accounted for $17 Bn in 2020, which is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6% in terms of value during the forecast period
Luxury Hotels Market – luxury hotels market is expected to exceed the value of $304.6 Bn by the end of 2031, It is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2021 to 2031.
Flea and Tick Product Market – flea and tick product market is expected to cross value of $16.4 Bn by the end of 2031, It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% from 2022 to 2031.
Ceramic Tableware Market– Ceramic Tableware Market to Reach Valuation of $22.2 Bn in 2031.
Household Cleaners Market– Household Cleaners Market is expected to surpass value of $58.8 Bn by the end of 2031
Household Vacuum Cleaners Market– Household Vacuum Cleaners Market worth $27.6bn by 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research registered at Wilmington, Del., United Statesis a global market research firm that offers market analysis reports and business consulting. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel –
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West St.,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Del. 19801 USA
USES – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research